Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I won! I won!



Laurie over at Tip Junkie is hosting a 20 Day Birthday Giveaway. Each day a new item is up for grabs. Yesterday it was a choice of some really pretty jewelry from Tanja at On That Note.

I chose item B, the Humanitas Necklace: One of human kind's most enduring symbols. Handcasted sterling circles hold a smooth 14kt gold vermiel cross-hangs on a 16" sterling ball chain necklace.

I just thought it was the prettiest. And now it's mine. How cool is that?



There is still time to enter for today's item, a $10 gift card to the movies. Check it out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Thanks for playing and stopping by. It's a gorgeous necklace, I think you will love it!

Jess NBP said...

CONGRATS On the necklace.

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your headache! I loved your pics of Bear Lake - I love Bear Lake, too! My screen saver reminds me of Bear Lake, that is why it is my screen saver - I look at it and dream that I am there (in the summer, of course).