Emily and I sent my two cutest boys off on a plane to Utah for a family reunion this afternoon. Chad was pitiful saying his goodbyes ~ you would think it was going to be a month before we saw each other again. Either that or he was more fully expressing himself in case of some accident, heaven forbid.
I don't know that we quite know what to do with ourselves without anyone else around. Emily keeps wanting to make cookies or go shopping. I keep wanting a nap. Maybe we'll find a way to compromise before the boys get back home.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Moment of Sadness
Written with love by Amy at 6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
where's katelyn? how was girls camp? XOXO, mom
PS is the new bishop dave markham? I wonder if he had to cut his hair to sit on the stand?
I thought you were all going to UT for your reunion.
yeah, chad said that you and the girls might make it out this weekend. is that not true? i told him that if you did you were more than welcome to come over to our place for some crappy chocolate cake. :)
Post a Comment