What condition are you suffering from if you have the following symptoms:
- throbbing eyeballs
- each step makes your brain feel like it's bouncing around your skull like a bouncy ball
- light hurts your skin, eyes, and brain
- each sound reverberates through your skull endlessly
- facial skin is painful to touch
- your nose is runny, but only on the side where the pain is
- waves of nausea roll over you like a tidal wave with the mere thought of the (GF) cookies you made and sampled earlier
- eyelashes hurt too
This is what I experienced last night with one of my spectacular headaches. Usually there is a gradual build up of symptoms. It gives me enough warning to medicate before things get ugly.
I got no such warning last night. I went from - La di dah, let me print this out for my YW lesson to Holy smokes, where did that sledgehammer come from - in a matter of minutes.
I medicated first with two Extra Strength Excedrin and a bottle of water. It didn't even touch my headache. A couple of hours later I took two Aleve with a Crystal Light that also contained caffeine.
In between medications, I scrubbed my toilet so that it was spotless, because in Chad's words, "If you end up driving the porcelain bus, you want the steering wheel to be clean."
Finally, after about four hours, my headache subsided. That left me with another dilemma, though. Apparently I had consumed enough caffeine to wake the dead. I wasn't able to sleep until sometime after 3am.
All I'm hoping for today is to be alert enough to collect fast offerings and to teach my YW lesson. After that, I can crash.
3 comments:
Hi Amy,
I am sorry our website is down right now:( It should be up and running anywhere between Tuesday and Thursday of this week. Please let your friends know!
Email us and let us know if you would like to see a specific background when our site is up. Give us a theme, colors, or pattern so we can try to have it ready when the site is up and running:)
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Thanks,
Becky-The Cutest Blog on the Block
Our email is
design@thecutestblogontheblock.com
:)
Amy - you are the 6th winner in our 20+ Day Giveaway. Please e-mail me laurie@executivehomemaker.com with your mailing address to redeem your prize!
Congrats!!
Post a Comment