Monday, August 11, 2008

Too funny

Have you ever "googled" yourself? I was reading something about what people find when they do it, so I gave it a shot. The results were unexpected, to say the least.

I haven't done anything spectacular in my life. No noteworthy research. No cure for cancer. Just mostly being the mom for the last 13 1/2 years.

What a surprise it was that my name, for real, was the fourth listing on the Google search results. I'm listed after 2 PhDs and an actress. How are these things ranked? I created a LinkedIn account because of Craig, and now my profile is listed on the first page of my search results.

Crazy...

By the way, Craig, you're listed fourth also after googling your name.

2 comments:

Joseph, Cherise, and Colton said...

Oh no I sure hope it isnt a girl! I would be in trouble. Im being induced tomorrow morning at 7am. We will let yall know when he decides to make his big entrance into the world. :)

Craig said...

YIPPEE!! I am so famous!

I actually heard about that idea quite some time ago and after searching found someone with my name living in Maine. My name isn't very common, so I was surprised to say the least.

Anyway, if you look further down the list on my search you will find a book I reviewed for one of Aaron Cali's friends that was selling on Amazon. I also come up on Tammy's election campaign website.

-Craig