I'm not sure exactly how he does it, but my boy goes though shoes like nobody's business. It seems I remember buying his last pair just this past spring and he already needed new ones. He somehow managed to break the air cushion at each heel, the sole was detaching from the upper, and they just looked horrible.
Anyway, we were at the store last night to see what was available. His last pair were size 7 1/2 in mens, so I suggested trying an 8. It was too small. We ended up buying a size NINE shoe for my boy. HIs feet are the same size as his dad's! Chad tried on the new shoes, and they fit!!!
I'm really hoping Thomas gets the height to match his shoe size, otherwise my Sasquatch may have a hard time later in life.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
A startling revelation
Written with love by Amy at 8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
a hard time? nah, just think of the money he will save on ski rentals! [/lame joke]
Post a Comment