Sunday, January 31, 2010

Too Cold


How do you know the chapel is too cold on a frigid Sunday morning?

After spending over an hour shivering in my seat as I tried to focus on the messages that had been prepared for this morning, I told Chad I was going to skip Sunday School to go home and get my coat (that I should have brought with me, incidently).

It was cold enough that, instead of chiding me for skipping class or mocking me for being cold, Chad supported me in my decision.

I think he wished he had a nice coat that I could retrieve for him also.

1 comments:

Angela S said...

Wow talk about opposites. Our furnace stopped working yesterday. It kicks on every three hours for two or three minutes, enough to get things up a degree and it falls again. Anyway I was excited to go to church to warm up but was so warm my skin dried out and I felt puffy. So now I'm back in my cold house. Thankfully Reed's back from his trip and attempting to fix it.